The entertainment world was buzzing recently after the latest Dancing with the Stars list was announced – a list including sideline ESPN beauty Erin Andrews and boisterous, outgoing Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco.
In the spirit of this announcement, TWHS decided to piece together a list featuring some of the best dances in recent sports and entertainment history. The funniest ones, too.
There are certainly plenty to choose from – so we’ve pieced together a ‘Sexy Seven’ list of options – and ranked them.
Chime in if you feel there are others that we have forgotten.
The 7 Best Dances in Recent Sports and Entertainment History
7. Jamal Anderson – ‘The Dirty Bird’ (Formerly with Atlanta Falcons)
6. Merton Hanks – ‘Funky Chicken Dance’
5. Carlton (Fresh Prince of Bel-Air)
4. Ickey Woods – ‘Ickey Shuffle’
3. Napoleon Dynamite
2. Chicago Bears – ‘The Super Bowl Shuffle’ (Championship team in 80’s)
1. Elaine Benes (Seinfeld)
Which of the following dances is your favorite?
- Carlton Dance (Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) (43%, 6 Votes)
- Elaine Benes (Seinfeld) (21%, 3 Votes)
- Napoleon Dynamite (14%, 2 Votes)
- 'The Ickey Shuffle' (14%, 2 Votes)
- The Super Bowl Shuffle (Chicago Bears) (7%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 14
If you have a better one (or one that rivals any of these) – please spark up a discussion and leave them in the comments below!
* All videos courtesy of YouTube
Thank you for visiting The Wife Hates Sports!