The entertainment world was buzzing recently after the latest Dancing with the Stars list was announced – a list including sideline ESPN beauty Erin Andrews and boisterous, outgoing Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco.
In the spirit of this announcement, The Wife Hates Sports decided (OK, well… I did) to piece together a list featuring some of the best (and funniest) dances in recent sports and entertainment history.
There are certainly plenty to choose from – so we’ve pieced together a ‘Sexy Seven’ list of options – and ranked them.
Chime in if you feel there are others that we have forgotten.
The 7 Best Dances in Recent Sports and Entertainment History
7. Jamal Anderson – ‘The Dirty Bird’ (Formerly with Atlanta Falcons)
6. Merton Hanks – ‘Funky Chicken Dance’ (Formerly with San Francisco 49ers)
5. Carlton (Fresh Prince of Bel-Air)
4. Ickey Woods – ‘Ickey Shuffle’ (Formerly with Cincinnati Bengals)
3. Napoleon Dynamite
2. Chicago Bears – ‘The Super Bowl Shuffle’ (Championship team in 80’s)
1. Elaine Benes (Seinfeld)
If you have a better one (or one that rivals any of these) – please spark up a discussion and leave them in the comments below!
* All videos courtesy of YouTube