/, Kevin Paul, TWHS Caption Challenge/TWHS Caption Challenge: Olympic Hockey Over, NHL Returns

TWHS Caption Challenge: Olympic Hockey Over, NHL Returns

It’s time for another Caption Challenge here at The Wife Hates Sports – so put your creative hat on and start brainstorming some quoted goodness.

The 2010 Winter Olympics ended with a bang – as Canada outlasted Team USA with a 3-2 overtime victory in the gold medal game.

It was an exciting game, with fire, passion and intensity – often leading to a series of scrums on the ice.

Now that Olympic hockey is over with – it’s time for those NHL players to return to their respective teams – and for now… time for these countries to kiss and make up.

Speaking of which… that takes us to this week’s unique snapshot… where hopefully – as always, you can come up with the most creative, funny, or unique caption possible.

Have at it, friends!

hockey-players-kiss-and-make-up

Be Sociable, Share!
By | 2015-11-20T21:38:15+00:00 February 28th, 2010|Features, Kevin Paul, TWHS Caption Challenge|10 Comments

About the Author:

10 Comments

1. admin March 2, 2010 at 12:37 PM

Downstairs Joe —
    “Stolen kisses”…? Ha ha, I laughed out loud… well played.

WayneD–
    You know, that line for some reason just makes me think of South Park… “are you looking at my head gear?”

2. admin March 2, 2010 at 12:36 PM

Elisa–

1) Maple syrup? Haha, I’ll never look at pancakes the same way again.

2) Nice “40-Year Old Virgin” reference there… classic. Do you like Coldplay?!

3) By the way… ‘yourmom.com’??!! Ha ha… as always, you crack me up.

KP

3. admin March 2, 2010 at 12:35 PM

TOP–
    Oh my…and that makes me think of the DP Show where they talked about safe sex and how Vancouver had like 70k condoms given out to the athletes and I think there was something out there that more were brought in and needed… unreal.

4. WayneD March 1, 2010 at 6:37 PM

Do you think a slash from the goalie could unlock our braces?

5. Elisa Duncan March 1, 2010 at 5:34 PM

You know how I know you’re gay? You’re putting your mouth to mine ever so gently.

6. Downstairs Joe March 1, 2010 at 9:59 AM

“We cant keep this a secret any longer… I wont settle for stolen kisses only when we are in these scrums. Also too, it would be nice if you would shave for me once in a while eh”

7. Elisa Duncan March 1, 2010 at 5:57 AM

US to Candada says: “Mmm you taste like maple syrup.”

8. tophatal February 28, 2010 at 11:14 PM

How many times do I have to tell you safe sex is the only option for us. I don’t do side saddle or bare back, so forget it !

Alan Parkins