/, Kevin Paul, TWHS Caption Challenge/TWHS Caption Challenge: Pitchers and Catchers Report Soon

TWHS Caption Challenge: Pitchers and Catchers Report Soon

It’s a common game among many websites – including Sports Chump – a friend of The Wife Hates Sports.

We’re talking about a caption contest – simple as that.  Look at the picture and come up with the most creative, funny, or unique caption that you can.

This week, we are focusing on baseball.  Major League Baseball is coming – much to the chagrin of the wife.

Specifically, pitchers and catchers report in about a week, so what better way to celebrate baseball by presenting you with a baseball-related image.

This image came from a local newspaper in Central Florida a few years back.  It may be a high school team featured, but you can push your caption towards anyone or anything in baseball.

Say something funny, say something clever, spark some debate in the featured sport – whatever it is, just be somewhat tasteful – if you can.

Have at it, friends!

kprockraidersfingercaption

Be Sociable, Share!
By | 2017-08-25T17:35:20+00:00 February 10th, 2010|Features, Kevin Paul, TWHS Caption Challenge|16 Comments

About the Author:

16 Comments

1. admin March 3, 2010 at 9:42 AM

WENDY–
    Sounds like a copout to me! C’mon NOT everything was taken on here… and there are two or three more of these on the site too that you can add creative quotes too…

TOP–
    Wow, Snookie and Paris in the same comment – I’m speechless.

2. Wendy February 26, 2010 at 6:25 AM

I wanted to come up with something clever, but everyone else beat me to the selected comments I was thinking up too! Haha

3. tophatal February 17, 2010 at 1:01 AM

You need to be this big to insert yourself inside Paris Hilton but twice as big for Snookie from ‘Jersey Shore’. I hear that even ‘The Situation’ has had that ‘skank’ ?

There’s no accounting for taste or the need to catch a nasty social STD. LOL, LOL, LOL !!!

Alan Parkins

4. admin February 15, 2010 at 6:47 PM

Michael D–

Ha ha… good one. Is she still there? If so, then she bought it… or if not, you’re the topic of girls’ night out I would think. I kid.

5. Michael D February 15, 2010 at 8:59 AM

I tell my wife this is 6 inches. i hope she bought it.

6. admin February 13, 2010 at 10:50 AM

You guys crack me up…

OK I’m going to shoot for weekly posts of these… so hopefully you will come back and add quotes for each of the new ones. Each will try and fit a theme of something that’s going on in the sports world.

We’ll try and come up with some kind of a contest or giveaway at some point, too… but we’re in the early stages so bear with us in that department. -KP

7. Dirty Sanchize February 12, 2010 at 9:50 AM

I got this much of it in before she realized it was the wrong hole.

8. Downtstairs Joe February 11, 2010 at 7:19 PM

I say weekly… I already cant wait for the next one.
    How bout this one
    “If you look at someone between your fingers from real far away you can pop… uh wha…. yea sorry yea your bunting. Thats it bunt.

9. Terry M February 11, 2010 at 5:56 PM

The baseball is this damn big. Hit it, stupid.

10. daybreak February 11, 2010 at 3:41 PM

You need to cut this much off the back. I can recommend a good barber.

11. admin February 11, 2010 at 3:19 PM

Ha ha – you guys really rolled out some gems here!! Love it… something tells me we are going to have a good time with these – and they should definitely be a regular thing on the site… especially when (and if) the TWHS following gets larger.
    Anyone have thoughts on how often we should post these? Weekly? Random?

Thanks again… keep ’em coming!! — KP

12. Lanchumpster February 11, 2010 at 1:16 PM

“Hey you – Jordan! If you don’t get on base this time, I’m about ‘this close’ to sending you back to the NBA”

13. Steve February 11, 2010 at 10:43 AM

Hey rookie, before I started coaching the army taught me to kill with these two fingers, so it might be a good time for a hit.

14. Anonymous February 11, 2010 at 10:07 AM

“I know what the stereo type is, and there is now way that yours is that much bigger than mine.”

15. Ellie M. February 11, 2010 at 6:43 AM

“Thanks to those darn steriods, now mine is only ‘this big’.” HA!

16. Downtstairs Joe February 11, 2010 at 4:30 AM

“If I could pull my hat down just this much further, you wouldnt be able to see my eyes….. and I’d still have a better chance of getting a hit, that was pitiful.”

Comments are closed.